Friday, October 14, 2005

The VOTE

Camry challenged me to seeing who's the man of MOT. Woohoo! Fear not, never will there be an internal conflict occuring within the MOT for we three are very peaceful people. (Oh yes... very peaceful, really!)

Sorry for the lack of updates, hunks and babes. If you happen to have anything for MOT, drop us a mail at twitsPI@yahoo.com. We would try to send a reply whenever time permits.

Oh well, here goes the vote. hEeHeE!
Remember not to lie because we all know who the real man is! :D

P.S. I apologise if I caused any misunderstanding. Camry is a female, ok?

tAkE cArE w0rx eBerYwAn! lUrBe eUr lOrTx.


Comments:
PRING I LOVE YOU!
 
i'm a humble guy!
and i'm shy.
(o^.^o) <- look at mahh twoo red chickks.
 
nabeh u guys rock
 
PRING PRING PRINGGGGGGGG <3 <3 <3

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
 
yay for pring!
 
don't worry. u still have me camry. BUWAHAHHAA
 
pls dont let pring win!! hahaha im kidding all 3 of u guys rock ;)
 
call me ignorant, but where the hell are the pictures of pring, camry and hvv!
 
PRING PRING PRING!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
 
God! You got me all relaxed and 100% de-stressed. You guys should have a go at some stand-up comedy gigs. LOL.

This blog's AWESOME. Period.
 
(I looove you Camry c:)
 
i posted that to that ben guy.. in case the previous post was taken wrongly
 
PRING!!!!!!!!!!

even thogh the polls are over..

you rawkk!
 
That guy's a total loser!
 
Pring rox rofl!ANyway this guy is not exactly a loser.I guess he is just some guy who dun have de INTELLECT to decide which genre he is in.If only he can make up his mind...well if he got a working 1..
 
oh crap im retarded to post in the wrong comment box.sry~
 
HVV IS MY MAN! =D

go hvv!

lol
 
HVV i am behind u! even your nick is so cool
 
PRING I LOVE YOU TO DEATH! <3 <3 pring'S THE HANDSOMEST. <3
 
oh my gosh, pring, you have a fan club.wish I had a fanclub too.
haha.
 
CAMRY'S A GUY?!
 
camry is a guy?!?!
 
there's a misunderstanding here. CAMRY IS A FEMALE. didnt you read my post?
PS I apologise if I caudes any misunderstanding. Camry is a female ok?
thanks.

and i'm leading :)
 
i vote for PRING!!!
 
HVV very cute!
 
ilovedropdeadsuperhandsomePringles.
 
once ye POP, ye can't stop
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]