Wednesday, March 30, 2005

0.1 Add On

Look what I just saw at http://www.friendster.com/testimonials.php?uid=4028730
Testimonial from 'bendan III to LubxLesS on 3/25/2005.

we are anti-copycats
anti-kangster
anti-flirters
anti-bytch
anti-bastard..


ltr can mit eu again.. hee.. go gaigai
agn.. cox ytd din walk at all rite.. cox jan
der shae wad we shop non-stop.. hai me
wan see tings oso cnnt.. hee..


sho long neber shee lingg oso.. kakax.. i
missh her.. i missh eu.. i missh him*..
kakax..



ciin dy -


I think they anti themselves! O_O DAMN!
Anyway, I don't get the purpose of the "testimonial". Is that a testimonial even?
What is a testimonial?
From www.dictionary.com, it's stated as something that recommends (or expresses commendation) of a person or thing as worthy or desirable.

Okay, so you get my point. Pick me a sentence or phrase that recommends (or expresses commendation) of LubxLesS as worthy or desirable. I think she feels her blog is not enough for her to post her boring bullshit daily. Now, she still needs to use Friendster to show off the beautiful way she types. Poor thing.

Pardon me, where's Newbie World? I haven't heard of that.. but New World Order, yes. I think I cannot catch up with fashion already. All I can say is.. GOD! What a bimbo! Haha! Or airhead, you say? :) Love skirts.. woah, she still insists on PLAITED ones, okay? and off-shoulders. Woot! Love her jiemuiis... and HIM*.. plus many more cheap stuff. :)

Someone also ought to tell her that her horoscope is Aquarius, not aQuariU. Or is really she that special?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]